Thursday, May 26, 2011

We put a name on her, "Dawn Rae"

We got a new to us, 1998, 3870 Cruisers Yacht back in October of 2010.
I took this photo when we first got it.
My niece Brianna is in the photo.
Notice how tini she looks.............?
Our previous and last three (3) boats were all Sea Rays, and were named "Dawn Rae", "Dawn Rae II", and "Dawn Rae III" respectively.
Get it? Dawn Rae, / Sea Ray?

This boat is not a Sea Ray.
However, everybody on the water and all our friends now know us as "Dawn Rae".
So............
What do you think the new name should be?

Well it took over the winter and until May of 2011 to put the new name on her.
Because, I was busy doing a bunch of other things to this boat to get it started to be set up the way we like our boats to be set up!
What do you think of the new name and lay-out?
Nice, isn't it?

My wife says that her mother would be proud as she really liked this name.......

That's why she named my wife that!


She's happy...... I'm happy...... Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment